Thursday, April 14, 2016

My set of "Down But Not Out" sketches and printables - free printable card


So proud! Here it is on Etsy. I sympathize with those who are down and depressed, and don't mean to make light of anxiety and depression; these sympathetic little doodles are meant to show solidarity, not poke fun. SO....I've put together this collection as a pdf ebook which has links to the full sized files you can download and use in any way you wish (except sharing or selling the files themselves).

Here's one for free: (it's the "Everything Going Sideways" card you can see on the bottom right in the above cover) click here for the greeting card.

I'll also let you in on my favorite thought for a depressed mood. Tell yourself: "just because you think it doesn't mean it's true!" That really helps to make me think more objectively, and preach to myself the truth that God loves me and that there IS a way ahead.

Stay in the fight!!

www.sketchroom.etsy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment