Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My New Sketch and Cartoon Blog! free greeting card and WELCOME from Susan

Thanks for checking out my NEW cartoon and sketch blog! I'm in the throes of a new obsession, and I feel a little bit ambivalent about it. To those of you who may be familiar with my fine art (you can check some of it out at www.susankennedy.com) it's a little embarrassing. I've been sketching morning, noon and night (ask my husband) pictures of...ahem...anthropomorphized cartoon flowers. I haven't exactly filled up my sketchbooks yet, but I'm getting there, and I live in fear that I'll accidentally leave one on my desk at work, or on the floorboards of a friend's car, sitting there ready to reveal my very goofy mental illness/pastime. So....here's an example of my work:
So if you like it and would like a greeting card pdf which has this dejected flower and the greeting "Ok, God, it's Monday again", you can click here to get it free. (It's formatted and printable in a nice resolution)

Check out my little Etsy store which will be featuring my new greeting cards as I create them, and check back here, too, to see my new cartoons!

Thanks!! Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment